Industrial & Commercial Concrete Polishing,
Epoxy Flooring Services
IN ILLINOIS, WISCONSIN, MINNESOTA, INDIANA, MICHIGAN & IOWA
We know we can't be a 'Master of All Trades'. That's why we only show the six trades we did master.
Click one of our professional service options below to see how our expert industrial flooring experience can get you where you need to be on your project.
Perfect CC Midwest Provides Concrete Polishing and Epoxy Flooring Services in the Following States:
Perfect CC Midwest provides large scale concrete polishing services and epoxy flooring throughout the greater midwest region. If your state is not listed but your project is above 15,000 square feet- contact us today for an immediate estimation and timeframe of completion.
Perfect CC Midwest inc uses state of the art technology and in-house fabricated equipment to make quick work of concrete grinding and mechanical concrete polishing large commercial, industrial floors in Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Indiana & Iowa. Our trade secrets give our clients competitive cost on highly refined polished concrete installations. We also use modified techniques for industrial warehouse joint fill, flooring removal, commercial cooler urethane mortars, and quick cure self leveling underlayment installation.
The Difference is in The Details
Whether concrete polishing services, pouring self leveling underlayment, concrete grinding or applying an epoxy floor- Perfect CC Midwest takes every attention to detail seriously. Not only aesthetic attention to details either- while important, the visual ‘attention to details’ are merely visual. The underlying, ‘behind the scenes’ details can cause future flooring failures if not done correctly. For example; all epoxy flooring installations should involve grinding your concrete floor prior to applying epoxy floor paint or two part epoxy floor coatings. New or old, all concrete should be fully diamond ground prior to the epoxy floor company material application- this creates a rough surface profile that will grab and create the best adherence for the epoxy floor coating. More difficult to the untrained eye- knowing when your concrete floor is correctly ground to take the epoxy floor coating. Merely putting any concrete diamond abrasive under a grinder and grinding the concrete slab is not a guarantee in terms of correctly prepping the concrete floor for an epoxy floor coating. Grinding a concrete floor with the wrong diamond grit and especially bond hardness can do more harm than good. For example, when grinding a hard concrete slab with a hard bond diamond- no matter the grit, the diamond skips and scratches across the concrete surface rather than abrading, removing the cement surface and achieving the correct surface profile for the epoxy floor coating. While you my get some dust coming from the grinding machine, a close look at the concrete slab will show fine pencil like scratch marks that are gray, black in color with no depth. That is because the hardness of the concrete and diamond are not allowing either tool to wear and merely generating heat and actually ‘sealing’ up the top of the surface further.
What Goes Into the Cost of A Concrete Polishing or Epoxy Flooring Installation Estimate?
- Heavy equipment transportation. While most equipment is small in size whereas can fit through a standard doorway, all items are typically over 1000lbs. And one unit will not suffice on large cocnrete grinding & polishing projects. Add to that large heavier ride on concrete grinding units, floor scrubbers, electric cables, work boxes and transformers…Heavy truck and trailers with required permitting and licensing is required.
- Vehicle, Liability and Workman’s Comp Insurance. Due to the heavy equipment to move, heavy strain on workers and risks with concrete grinding such as 480v equipment- proper insurance protecting the work as well as the client must be paid. An under insured concrete polishing company can become a nightmare, if an accident were to arise, for a client merely wanting a long term polished concrete floor.
- Cost of Marketing. Getting the name, brand and experience relayed to prospects requires professional marketing. Online banners, websites, brochures and other informational handouts during site visits about our concrete polishing & epoxy flooring company.
- Investment in long term, concrete polishing equipment. Correct concrete floor grinding machines, associated concrete dust collection vacuums, concrete slurry removal auto scrubbers… while cheaper units are available- a quality concrete polishing contractor will purchase higher cost polished concrete refinement equipment to reduce costly onsite breakdowns and time delays.
- Vehicle, Trailer and Equipment routine maintenance. Oil Changes, bearings, chains, electric and propane motors all require routine maintenance and by a professionally trained mechanic. Most serious, high quality concrete grinding and concrete polishing companies have an in-house concrete polishing equipment mechanics.
- Research & Design. A fast growing trade, the epoxy flooring and concrete polishing commercial and industrial flooring market sees new equipment and materials released daily. Training and researching new polished concrete methods or epoxy floor coating materials is done at the quality concrete resurfacing companies expense. Achieving a more efficient concrete polishing method or more abrasive resistant epoxy floor coating is an immediate benefit passed on to the concrete resurfacing customer.