Midwest Concrete Polishing & Epoxy Flooring Industries
Whether a medium sized grocer, small shoe store or large manufacturing facility- Polished Concrete & Epoxy Flooring is the ideal choice for high traffic environments. Dry, heavy traffic areas are ideal candidates for polished concrete installations where wet, constant chemical spill areas are best for professionally installed epoxy floors.
Where to Install Epoxy Flooring?
- Corporate Required Color’s Flooring
- Constant Wet Slip Traffic Areas
- Chemical Spill Areas
- Commercial Coolers/Freezers with Hot Wash Downs
Where to Install Polished Concrete?
- Dry Warehouse Environments, Heavy Forklift Traffic
- Retail Stores Needing Quick, Easy to Clean Flooring
- Office Spaces Needing Decorative, Highly Reflective Flooring
See Our Polished Concrete Flooring Services Here